This modified 2007 Ferrari F430 started out as a scrap yard find and quickly turned into one of the most modified F430's in the United States. Air suspension, a full motor rebuild, and custom built wheels are just a few notable mentions of this insanely loud car. Check it out below!
Color: Grigio Silverstone
Paint Work: Dreher Collision Center
Interior Rework: Paradis Stitch Co.
- Aftermarket Exterior Modifications
- Exotic Car Gear Carbon Fiber Kit
- All carbon on vehicle is 1x1 weave
- Aeromotions 72” Wing w/ 8” Uprights
- Clear headlight modifications
- 20% side window tint / 50% front / 0% rear
- Aftermarket Interior Modificationss
- Exotic Car Gear Interior Carbon Kit
- Aftermarket Carbon Steering Wheel
- Paradis Stitch Co. Interior Restoration
- Alcantara Trim. Blue Double Stitch (32 Pieces)
- Aftermarket Suspension & Hub Components
- Wheels: Anovia Carriers 20x9 & 20x12
- Tires: Michelin Pilot Sport 4S 235/35/R20 & 305/30/R20
- Suspension: Accuair E-Level+ Management with 2 3 gallon tanks.
- Suspension Cont.: Universal Air Sport Struts
- Brakes: Girodisc Aftermarket Rotors
- Lug Bolts: Exotic Car Gear Titanium Lug Bolts
- Engine Modifications
- Full Carbon Kit Dressing
- Redirected Heat Exchanger
- Best thing about this car: The sound of this v8 is unlike anything else I have ever heard in my life.
- Worst thing about the car: IT DOES NOT LIKE WARM WEATHER.